Atlas has a built-in plugin system allowing for the easy addition of map packs. In fact, Atlas ships with 6 of these plugins (for class order halls, battlegrounds, dungeon locations, flight points, scenarios, and outdoor raid bosses). If you’re interested in making your own Atlas map pack, we suggest you start with one of these four as a guide. You can contact us or post on the Atlas forums if you need help, however we suggest you do as much research as possible beforehand. Furthermore, there are several Atlas plugins developed and maintained by other author teams that do more than simply provide additional maps.
- AtlasLoot provides a loot table for each boss
- AtlasQuest displays the quests associated with each instance.
- AtlasMajorCities displays each major cities and all the NPCs, merchants, vendors, trainers info
- Atlas World Events provide maps and quests information for WoW World Events.
- Atlas Arenas provide arenas maps.
If you run into any problem with above 3rd-party plugins, please go to corresponding project site to report it to the development team.