WoWI
WoWUI.Incgamers

Latest Testing Release:

WoWAce
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Re: AtlasMajorCities: Latest Release

Post by arith » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 pm

There are some SVN check-ins made by me recently. I think the library link issue should be resolved.
I also introduce the use of Babble libraries, planning to migrate some of the names to use the translation from Babble, such as Zone names, Faction names, and NPC descriptions.

PiDion

Post by PiDion » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 am

arith wrote:There are some SVN check-ins made by me recently. I think the library link issue should be resolved.
I also introduce the use of Babble libraries, planning to migrate some of the names to use the translation from Babble, such as Zone names, Faction names, and NPC descriptions.
and i started to wonder why so many comitments are made in the svn^^ (the curse mails in the past had the name of the contibutor in it, atm they show only that someone has make an check-in) thanks :)

furthermore i stoped to translate this addon into german, i could if i had the time but since i play with the enGB client i had to stop^^ anyone who wants to help, please help (You dont need to do this for free, every helper(Only big things like translation for other languages or drastic code changes) gets a share of the wowace author reward) :D

I think the next Big Release, would be when i get into the Cataclysm beta (or someone can contribute the data for me^^), so the next are minors and fixes only :)

Greetings
Pidion
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Post by arith » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 am

I am also translating it into zhTW, and feels it's really time consuming since there are thousands of NPC names. That's why I am trying to modify the codes to make it more friendly for translator.

Hegarol

Post by Hegarol » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm

PiDion wrote:furthermore i stoped to translate this addon into german, i could if i had the time but since i play with the enGB client i had to stop^^ anyone who wants to help, please help
I was bored and updated the German translation :)
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum

PiDion

Post by PiDion » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 pm

I don't know what people think, but right now, my email adress are exploding cause someone does not understand the term Alpha...... its clearly stated Alpha, and i dont know, one guy crashes my browser with his ticket at wowace since he means that he had to post all his error on one page o.o

I changed the release status of the repo to beta and release only, cause if we have this huge bloat of tickets fore this ammount of errors, i think we should this test intern first... its annoying for me :P
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Post by arith » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 pm

agree, change it to auto pack only for beta and release would be better.

The major code migration is done basically, now the translation works with AceLocale.
When there is a new term added in enUS, and if it's not added in other language, it won't throw any error.
Once the translation is added, user will see them without problem.

The NPC's description can use LibBabble-NPC-Description, although this Lib is still in experiment.

PiDion

Post by PiDion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 am

About 18 Hours ago A New Resease was set for AMC, but (i dont know who set it to release) the enGB/enUS translation is total messed up. Since i'm on a Seminar i cant download and test this, but some people say there are over 1900 errors in their Buggrabber/bugsack display (I think its about silvermoon is completely missing in this version (The last i could test was r74 and there it throws the errors of missing translations)). It could happen, but it should not happen in my oppinion. if someone changes something in the svn, at least dont put any stuff like release or so in the tag line, becaue wowace/curseforge will set this at release and publish it then (and it would be a desaster if this addon is set to relese and don't work how it should).

Can somone look into is please? i cant do anything at the moment since all my files are on my pc and im away (Thursday or friday next week i'm back)
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Post by arith » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

I am sorry for the trouble. It's me who do the tag. I will check the problem later today.

arith

Post by arith » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am

something went wrong with the .pkgmeta.
The latest library was not included to package the ZIP.

I think I may need you to enable the auto package for alpha release to verify the auto packaging.

PiDion

Post by PiDion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am

do as you wish :)
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Post by arith » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am

let's wait for a few minutes, once the alpha build was automatically created, I will download the ZIP and tested it.

arith

Post by arith » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 am

PiDion, only you can do the package type

PiDion

Post by PiDion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

arith wrote:PiDion, only you can do the package type
i have set it back to Alpha, Beta and release. You could test it with the next commit.
2016 a Star Reborn...

arith

Post by arith » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 am

The library packing now looks working fine.
And the typo in amc_enUS.lua has been fixed. I have use amc_enUS to test the functionality, everything works fine now.