AtlasQuest 4.7.1 released

Interface for displaying an instance's quests.

Moderators: Lothaer, thandrenn, asurn

thandrenn

AtlasQuest 4.7.1 released

Post by thandrenn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am

Just a small bugfix release.

Changes for 4.7.1
- Fix / clarification in Dragon Soul quests: Cluster Clutch and Sharpening Your Fangs.
- Really fixed minor bug relating to variable loading (thanks Kharthus)
- Localizations updated: deDE, enUS

Notes
- This will likely be the last release before Mists of Pandaria. As soon as I get into the Beta (that Annual Pass + 6 years of an active account doesn't seem to be helping me out), I'll start adding stuff.
- I'd kinda like to do a big code re-write for Mists, but as what I had in mind would also involve reworking all of the quest info for every quest, I'm not sure if I'll have time before MoP release. One never knows though :)
- Oh. And after a teleporter accident, I race & name changed my main character to a Gnome. Gnomes rock.

Downloads
Google Code
Curse
WoW Interface

arith

Re: AtlasQuest 4.7.1 released

Post by arith » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 am

Well done.

I am not sure how BZ select the candidate to join the MoP Beta, but I think most of addon authors would be appreciated to get access.
It's not open to public, I think that's due to there is some non-disclosure concern.

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 am

Got my invite two night ago :)

Was surprised WoW Interface didn't get any for their giveaway like they usually do, but maybe because of Annual Pass?

Good luck :)

Nihlo

Post by Nihlo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 am

Yes, remember that every one with annual pass will get acess, which means about 1-3 Millions. About 2,5 Million players more than the last betas. It's already almost impossible to quest as a Panda and there are "only" 300.000 Players on right now. On 4 realms......
[color=red]Dan Gilbert[/color] wrote:you're my hero Nihlo

seriously
Sum quod credo