Changes for 4.6.0
- No longer "officially" supporting AlphaMap. AtlasQuest will still work with AlphaMap (I'm leaving the support code in), but its been a long time since the Boss location numbers matched up. In the future, perhaps with a major rewrite of AtlasQuest I'll be able to work something out to support both Atlas and AlphaMap.
- Merged in Natch's AtlasQuest Helper code. You can now query the server for completed quests to fill in the "Quest completed" check boxes. This is in Options.
- Updated Location numbers for all Burning Crusade & Lich King dungeons to match Atlas 1.18.0.
- All quests the used to reward Badges or Emblems now correctly list Justice Points as their rewards.
- Removed Zul'gurub, Azuergos & Dragons of Nightmare quests.
- Code Bug fixes (Thanks Speedwaystar, Kharthus)
- Increased Dungeon quest limit to 22. AtlasQuest frame now overlaps Atlas frame a tiny bit on Left side, but isn't too noticeable.
- Localizations updated: deDE, ruRU, zhCN, zhTW.
- Classic Dungeons updated:
- The Deadmines
- Wailing Caverns
- Ragefire Chasm
- Blackrock Depths
- Blackrock Caverns
- Throne of the Tides
- The Stonecore
- The Vortex Pinnacle
- Grim Batol
- Halls of Origination
- Lost City of the Tol'vir
- Blackwing Descent (no quests found)
- The Bastion of Twilight (no quests found)
- Throne of the Four Winds (no quests found)
- Baradin Hold (no quests found)
- Battle for Gilneas (Battleground - no quests found)
- Twin Peaks (Battlegrounds - no quests found)
- The other remaining Classic Dungeons will be updated in future versions.
- If updating from anything prior to 4.6.0, I suggest deleting the AtlasQuest.lua file in your World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account name>\SavedVariables folder. This will clear your Completed quest checkboxes. Since many quests have been removed or added, if you don't do this you may see quests marked completed that you didn't do.
- Cookies are awesome.