AtlasQuest 4.3.3

Interface for displaying an instance's quests.

Moderators: Lothaer, thandrenn, asurn

thandrenn

AtlasQuest 4.3.3

Post by thandrenn » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Patch 3.1 & Atlas 1.14 updates. So say we all.

Changes for 4.3.3
- TOC updated for Patch 3.1
- Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese localizations updated.
- Updated boss numbers for Atlas 1.14.
- Support for Ulduar added. No quests known yet.
- Added clarification to Stratholme: Aurius' Reckoning.
- Fixed Alterac Valley quests not linking.

Download
Google Code
IncGamers
Curse
WoW Interface

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Re: AtlasQuest 4.3.3

Post by Dan Gilbert » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm

So say we all.

;)

nonameform

Post by nonameform » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 pm

One piece of info concerning Slave Pens. On heroic difficulty players could pick up the quest The Mark of Vashj from Skar'this the Heretic. It was a bla-bla pre-quest for The Cudgel of Kar'desh which upon completion would grant players the title "Champion of the Naaru". In patch 3.0.2 Blizzard replaced the quest with The Cudgel of Kar'desh (different quest ID), which has no pre-quest. Hm, why?

This quest is no longer required to enter Serpentshrine Cavern and grants players nothing. It's only available to do those stupid people (like me) who did the bla-bla pre-quest, but dropped the original "The Cudgel of Kar'desh" pre-3.0.2. New players can't get any quests from Skar'this the Heretic. I was doing heroic Slave Pens with a friend, as we both want to finish Black Temple chain for Blessed Medallion of Karabor. We thought that not getting proper attunement to SSC might not allow us to continue the chain. When we were near Skar'this the Heretic he couldn't pick up any quests, while I was still seeing new "The Cudgel of Kar'desh" (I've done pre-quest long ago).

Also comment at Wowhead says that GM confirmed the removal of "The Mark of Vashj" quest, so removing "The Cudgel of Kar'desh" from Slave Pens in AtlasQuest seems fair to me.

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Can anyone personally confirm that if you go in there with a fresh character that has done neither, this quest is simply not available anymore? The WoWhead talks seems to confirm that they did indeed replace this quest with a duplicate that no longer allowed you to get Champion of the Naaru, but I don't see any confirmation that this quest was actually removed.

Gotta start working on getting my DK to 70 so I can test this stuff firsthand... :D

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Also, the Ulduar quests are now in on the SVN. After translations are in I'll be releasing 4.3.4. If anyone wants to peek and let me know if I missed anything, that'd be nice :D

nonameform

Post by nonameform » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm

A friend of mine couldn't pick up any quests in heroic Slave Pens from the NPC as I wrote earlier. I believe that counts as a confirmation you're asking for, as he has made his char after WotLK came out.