Hide non-loot NPCs

Ideas for the future of Atlas.
Lombra

Hide non-loot NPCs

Post by Lombra » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi,
sometimes I get annoyed by all the NPCs in the side panel that doesn't drop anything (ie, bosses) and takes up (to me) unnecessary room. An option to hide those would be sweet. I could provide a list of which entries are "bosses" or not.

Thanks
Grab your sword and fight the Horde!

Shattered Hand-EU

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Re: Hide non-loot NPCs

Post by Dan Gilbert » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure how easy this would be on the AtlasLoot side of things. Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen any time soon on Atlas itself.

Lombra

Post by Lombra » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Ok, thanks for answering!

Shattered Hand-EU

Daviesh

Post by Daviesh » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Dan Gilbert wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure how easy this would be on the AtlasLoot side of things. Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen any time soon on Atlas itself.
Yeah, that could be painful, depends how you implement it on the Atlas side.

Hegarol

Post by Hegarol » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:16 am

L'ombra wrote:Hi,
sometimes I get annoyed by all the NPCs in the side panel that doesn't drop anything (ie, bosses) and takes up (to me) unnecessary room. An option to hide those would be sweet. I could provide a list of which entries are "bosses" or not.

Thanks
If you don't need maps all the time you can also use the Atlasloot browser using /atlasloot or the minimap button. Only mobs that drop something are listed there.
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum

Lombra

Post by Lombra » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Hegarol wrote:
L'ombra wrote:Hi,

Thanks
If you don't need maps all the time you can also use the Atlasloot browser using /atlasloot or the minimap button. Only mobs that drop something are listed there.
Yeah, true, but I _always_ use the Atlas browser. :) Maybe I should change that...

Shattered Hand-EU