1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Describe any bugs you've found.
Post Reply
Paranitis
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm

1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Paranitis » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Not sure if this is an Atlas or AtlasLoot problem specifically, so gonna post it here.

* Anh'kahet: The Old Kingdom - Loot starts on "Entrance".
* Azjol-Nerub - Loot starts on "Exit"
* Drak'Tharon Keep - No loot for Trollgore.
* Gundrak - No loot for Eck the Ferocious.
* Naxxramas - "Reputation: Argent Dawn" needs to be "Reputation: Argent Crusade".
* The Nexus: The Nexus - No loot for Commander Stoutbeard.

As for how things are listed, my personal feeling is that I like when the normal loot is shown on the left while the heroic is shown on the right for each boss, rather than having all the normal boss loot on one page regardless of which boss you click, and all the heroic boss loot on another page regardless of the bosses you click. :)

If these are all AtlasLoot problems, then I copy/paste it over there.

User avatar
Dan Gilbert
Developer
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: Amherst, MA
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:19 am

Yeah, AtlasLoot. Thanks though.

Hegarol
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:48 am
Location: Germany

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Hegarol » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:16 am

Paranitis wrote:As for how things are listed, my personal feeling is that I like when the normal loot is shown on the left while the heroic is shown on the right for each boss, rather than having all the normal boss loot on one page regardless of which boss you click, and all the heroic boss loot on another page regardless of the bosses you click. :)
Yes for most of the WotLK instances we only have ONE table because there are not that many items and we can get it all on one page.
You don't like it? You can better wishlist the instance, you just need to click once to see all the instance loot, no second menu in the loot browser. Many advantages over the old style.

All the small stuff will be fixed. Although loot for all the bosses is there. It may just not be linked from the correct boss. Trollgore definitely has loot in AL.

Code: Select all

* Naxxramas - "Reputation: Argent Dawn" needs to be "Reputation: Argent Crusade".
Is an Atlas thing ;)
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum
Image

User avatar
Dan Gilbert
Developer
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: Amherst, MA
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:37 am

Hegarol wrote:* Naxxramas - "Reputation: Argent Dawn" needs to be "Reputation: Argent Crusade".

Is an Atlas thing
fixed

Daviesh
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:50 am
Location: Darwin, Australia
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Daviesh » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 am

Actually, it should be neither. The rep you gain in lvl80 Naxx depends on what tabard you are wearing :-) .

Paranitis
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Paranitis » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am

Daviesh wrote:Actually, it should be neither. The rep you gain in lvl80 Naxx depends on what tabard you are wearing :-) .
Hey..HEY! I don't wanna hear no lip! ;P You knew what I meant. XD

User avatar
Dan Gilbert
Developer
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: Amherst, MA
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Oh sneaky. How should I mark that? Aka, what changes should I make to the reputation line?

ZekeTheSquirrel
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by ZekeTheSquirrel » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:51 pm

In Northrend, all rep gained in dungeons goes to your primary Northrend faction (Horde Expedition/Alliance Vanguard) unless you are wearing a tabard for one of the other factions (Wyrmrest Accord/Argent Crusade/Kirin'Tor/Knights of the Ebon Blade). Not sure how you want to go about referencing it, but that's how it works.

User avatar
Dan Gilbert
Developer
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: Amherst, MA
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Sounds like I should just remove the faction lines altogether. Yes?

Paranitis
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Paranitis » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Would probably make the most sense, yeah.

Daviesh
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:50 am
Location: Darwin, Australia
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Daviesh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 am

Dan Gilbert wrote:Sounds like I should just remove the faction lines altogether. Yes?
Yes.

Daviesh
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:50 am
Location: Darwin, Australia
Contact:

Re: 1.13.0 Misalignment Bugs (Northrend)

Post by Daviesh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:50 am

Paranitis wrote:Not sure if this is an Atlas or AtlasLoot problem specifically, so gonna post it here.

* Anh'kahet: The Old Kingdom - Loot starts on "Entrance".
* Azjol-Nerub - Loot starts on "Exit"
* Drak'Tharon Keep - No loot for Trollgore.
* Gundrak - No loot for Eck the Ferocious.
* Naxxramas - "Reputation: Argent Dawn" needs to be "Reputation: Argent Crusade".
* The Nexus: The Nexus - No loot for Commander Stoutbeard.
All fixed for the next AtlasLoot.

Post Reply