The Stockade

for the new Cataclysm Dungeons.
Hegarol

The Stockade

Post by Hegarol » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 am

The Stockade got a total revamp!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/190 ... Blue-Posts
http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/17441 ... 4aa0e33df0

All bosses are new. I don't know if the map has changed though.
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum

Lothaer

Re: The Stockade

Post by Lothaer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 am

WTF Hogger is in the Stockades??? FREE HOGGER!!!
Titan Team Member.

Lothaer

Post by Lothaer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 am

something i whipped up quickly

A Entrence
1 Randolph Moloch
2 Hogger
3 Lord Overheat
Titan Team Member.

Lothaer

Post by Lothaer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 am

deadca7 is working real hard redoing all the maps here's a example

The Stockades Old

The Stockades New

personally i cant wait to see the rest as the new stocks looks amazing.

please not im not referring to the new boss just the new higher quality art.

Awesome work deadca7.

Also, when i get some game time later this week i will be continuing work on stuff in preparation for the beta, adding maps (when they are available), when we release 1.17.0 and assuming nothing else has to be changed i want to lock it as the last release for WotLK, does anyone disagree?

Once this is does i will be using the finalized 1.17.0 as my canvas for adding the new info and maps etc and once i have a stable alpha/beta i will upload it to a SVN (probably Ace) and work from there, once we can use AddOns in the beta then we can work on ironing out any bugs and fixing stuff as we need to.

I would also like some input from you guys if you have anything you want to add please say so.

Once i have the new stuff added any maps that are not done will have a temporary image

Titan Team Member.

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 am

the new map is really nice, however its dark on dark which makes it hard to view. If deadca7 can't/doesnt view this page please ask him to change the background a bit and make it less dark.

arith

Post by arith » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 am

Lothaer wrote:deadca7 is working real hard redoing all the maps here's a example
Also, when i get some game time later this week i will be continuing work on stuff in preparation for the beta, adding maps (when they are available), when we release 1.17.0 and assuming nothing else has to be changed i want to lock it as the last release for WotLK, does anyone disagree?

Once this is does i will be using the finalized 1.17.0 as my canvas for adding the new info and maps etc and once i have a stable alpha/beta i will upload it to a SVN (probably Ace) and work from there, once we can use AddOns in the beta then we can work on ironing out any bugs and fixing stuff as we need to.
If we are still using Google SVN, then I would suggest to branch a version for Cataclysm. The main trunk should still keep unlock as there could be some minor updates like translation update or minor issues' bug fixing. But we need to freeze any functionality implementation for WoW 3.3.5.

Assuming we want to tag the first stable version of Atlas for WoW 4.0.x as 1.18.0, then we branch a version for it.
I think it should be the same if decide to migrate the SVN to WoWAce, I would suggest everyone who want to contribute for Cataclysm will directly work on the branched SVN. If anyone want to keep a private version to have some more time in developing anything, then suggest to branch another tree, for example, branch it and named as "Atlas_Cataclysm_arith_edition". When the implementation is done or stable, one need to merge it back to the main trunk or the main-branch.

By the way, is it possible to ask Google to export the current SVN database, and then we ask Curse team to help on importing it to WoWAce? In this way we can keep all the version history. Technically it's doable.

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 am

Atlas 2.0. Just sayin' :D

Lothaer

Post by Lothaer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 am

Celellach wrote:Atlas 2.0. Just sayin' :D
yeah thats what im thinking too idk
Titan Team Member.

Hegarol

Post by Hegarol » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:30 pm

arith wrote: If we are still using Google SVN, then I would suggest to branch a version for Cataclysm. The main trunk should still keep unlock as there could be some minor updates like translation update or minor issues' bug fixing. But we need to freeze any functionality implementation for WoW 3.3.5.

Assuming we want to tag the first stable version of Atlas for WoW 4.0.x as 1.18.0, then we branch a version for it.
This is a good idea. We do the same with Atlasloot. We have the trunk which is the current release version and we have a cataclysm branch, where we can try out new stuff and break the addon if necessary ;)
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum