1.9RC2 and ui.worldofwar.net

What you like and what you don't.
thefinn

1.9RC2 and ui.worldofwar.net

Post by thefinn » Mon May 14, 2007 12:39 pm

OMG OMG OMG so much nicer...

Guys please when such a nice release candidate comes out, please please please put it on ui.worldofwar.net.

I kind of got the job of helping people in our guild with their ui issues (as the guild makes people load certain mods).

I have been asked where all the new maps are for ages. Now I see there've been a few releases since 1.8.6 - I understand they are only RC's but would really help a lot if ui.worldofwar.net was updated. UI Central is how most people there update and as soon as you update there'll be a LOT of downloads of it.

Love the new look of 2.04alpha btw, I checked it out. If we could see ourselves on a minimap that would be real nice too ever got lost in BRD and looked at the map and gone "that's no f***ing use.". Wailing caverns is the same... every corner looks like every other corner on the minimap ;)

The little arrow helps I say!! ;)

TF.

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Re: 1.9RC2 and ui.worldofwar.net

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon May 14, 2007 5:25 pm

1.9 will be out as soon as French is localized, so I'm not even going to bother... thanks though!

Hegarol

Post by Hegarol » Tue May 15, 2007 4:01 pm

Dan Gilbert wrote: 1.9 will be out as soon as French is localized, so I'm not even going to bother... thanks though!

Is there actually someone working on it or are we waiting for someone to come around saying: "Oh cool they need a french translator. Lets do it!"?
You know you could skip the french and release without it. You will a need a new version with Patch 2.1.0 anyway so french can be included then. I know you don't normally do that but the Atlasloot Team really really need you to release Atlas 1.9 :( We can't do anything without it.
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Wed May 16, 2007 2:39 am

Damn. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't take this long. If you know anyone who can do it, please let them know. I'll release without it if I have to.

Hegarol

Post by Hegarol » Wed May 16, 2007 2:53 am

I am afraid not.
Atlasloot Project Lead ; Atlasloot Forum

Daviesh

Post by Daviesh » Wed May 16, 2007 4:22 am

Hegarol does make a good point, you are going to need new translations anyway for Patch 2.1.0. You can release the mod without French and the lack of French may prompt someone to come forward.

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Wed May 16, 2007 12:36 pm

Looks like someone is doing it today/tonight...