what is the need for pvp zone maps ??

What you like and what you don't.
blist

what is the need for pvp zone maps ??

Post by blist » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:14 am

what is the need for the pvp zone maps, i cant find any, if you shick-click the pvp thing on the minimap it will bring up alittle tranparent map and show where the raid is on that map, so the point for having theres are kind of silly, and it isnt really going to provide anymore help than what is already there built into wow

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:41 pm

I agree with you, but people have been asking for them forever! So I finally decided to put them in. Ideally, I can mark locations that aren't marked on the built-in map, if people provide me with the data.

Dan

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:08 am

any way where you could make a download section, like ctmod has, where you can selcect what maps you want and that you find helpful or if you dont feel like pickignt he maps jsut get the full verson one

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:54 pm

Maybe. I don't know if it's worth the effort though. The download is still under 3mb. If there were enough support for the idea I'd consider modularizing things.

Dan

Blist

Post by Blist » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:28 am

yeah true, it is a small download. maybe an option to show/hide maps in the dropdown list, that would be kind of neat

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:16 pm

that would be kind of neat

Dan