Put it back together

What you like and what you don't.
Shadeslove

Put it back together

Post by Shadeslove » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Is it possible to put it all back together....right now I have all of the DL's for Atlas, but when I log in game it tells me I don't have Transportation or WotLK....I checked my folder just to make sure its there and they are. But I get the message window from Atlas each time.

Its so much easier to have all the downloads in the same file. I was upset when you separated them, I wish you would just put it all back together again.

Even put in the correct AtlasLoot would make it easier to get everything we need VS having to look up specific files and additional link to each one.

Dynaletik

Re: Put it back together

Post by Dynaletik » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 pm

If you want to get all packages together, you can download them at our Atlas Google Code Website.
We would have let them stay together, but the main package on the several addon sites just get too big to renew everytime, even if there are no changes in old maps for example

About AtlasLoot: The current Versions of Atlas and AtlasLoot should work perfectly together. Problems with loot not showing up for several entries in Atlas normally are only existing right after a new WoW expansion has been released. There is just a lot of work to be done at that time. "Putting in" AtlasLoot into Atlas will not be done, as these are two totally seperate addons with seperate authors and both are first of all standalone addons (not saying that I do not like the idea as I use them in conjunction with each other every day).