Hosting the atlas images with credit given.

What you like and what you don't.
BillyZ

Hosting the atlas images with credit given.

Post by BillyZ » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:30 pm

I operate the website for my (very small) guild. I would like to offer the atlas map jpg files you link to on your main page on our site. I would of course give credit to atlasmod.com or any other credit you think would be appropriate. I'm asking as I would rather host them on our server than hot link to your server images.

if this is alright just let me know what credit you would like given under the image links. Thanks!

Btw, fantastic mod! I love having it on hand. just downloaded the 1.4.1 version and i'll check out tonight........ as soon as i get through this queue.

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:59 pm

You're welcome to use the images however you want as long as proper credit is given. You can host the images, but they're updated here with each release so they'll get out of date fast. If you'd rather not host them I'd prefer if you linked to the atlasmod.com page rather than to the maps themselves. If you have any other questions let me know. Also, post a link to your site if you can so I can take a look around.

Dan

Edit: Sorry I missed your specific question about credit in my response--just mention Atlas and give a link to atlasmod.com

kandarz

Post by kandarz » Mon May 08, 2006 12:24 am

Dan,

I'm going to be using the maps in a small application I made, wondering if I need to add additional credit (it says Atlas and the source of the map on the image) somewhere within the app. Also, do you have larger scale versions of the maps? I need the 1002 by 668 to fit the other maps I have.

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Thu May 11, 2006 12:43 am

I do have some of the maps as higher resoltion files.

What is the application?

Please contact me with further info before you release anything.

Thanks,
Dan

nunnehi

Post by nunnehi » Mon May 22, 2006 11:57 am

I would like to do the same, but save the images on my server so I don't use up any of your bandwidth. I enjoy your mod very much and encourage all guildmembers to download it. You said you have a high resolution of it? I'd love to get those =)

our site is http://www.sofguild.net if you wanna take a look around. If you want to email me the high resolution maps, you can do so at nunnehi at nunnehi.com (damn spambots)

*Thumbs up* to your mod :D

Dan Gilbert
Developer

Post by Dan Gilbert » Fri May 26, 2006 3:48 am

Shoot me an email and I can send you what you need.

[email protected]