[Fixed] Transportation update

Changes that have been implemented.
Celellach

[Fixed] Transportation update

Post by Celellach » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 am

EK map
* The FP '13' for Alliance should be in green as its a limited FP. Once the alliance lose the battle for the town, we lose the FP there.

* FP '38' "Fuselight" for Alliance should be placed more to the left. A new portal connection should be made between "Fuselight-by-the-sea" and the mountains above it (there is a portal like the one in the goblin town in Stormpeaks).

* Another potal to SW/Ogrimmar from "Baradin Hold, Tol Barad" (right near the raid entrance).

I also think i read somewhere that horde are getting their Gnomer teleporter back and its going to be from the Horde base in STV.

Kalimdor:
* The boat to Azuremyst Islands docks at Valaar's Breth which is a bit south from Exodar. Think it should be noted on the map instead of in Exodar.

arith

Re: Transportation update

Post by arith » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 pm

The FPs in Western Plaguelands, do they make more sense in PvP servers?
I check in PvE server, and indeed when I complete some quest while I am in Horde races, the Alliance NPCs will all gone and full with Horde guards.
But when I switch to my Alliance character, I can still see the flight master there.

arith

Post by arith » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Celellach wrote:EK map
* Another potal to SW/Ogrimmar from "Baradin Hold, Tol Barad" (right near the raid entrance).
I don't quite understand this.

Nihlo

Post by Nihlo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

If you own Tol'barad and can enter the instance, there is near the instance-portal a ogri/sw portal. And there is always a portal from this cities to the tol'barad peninsula.
[color=red]Dan Gilbert[/color] wrote:you're my hero Nihlo

seriously
Sum quod credo

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

arith wrote:The FPs in Western Plaguelands, do they make more sense in PvP servers?
I check in PvE server, and indeed when I complete some quest while I am in Horde races, the Alliance NPCs will all gone and full with Horde guards.
But when I switch to my Alliance character, I can still see the flight master there.
I don't know why on a PvP server they would be different. I think its just the quest itself.
Horde win at the battle over there so the Alliance lose the FP. I have no idea tho if the Horde get to keep theirs, but id guess so.

And for the other question, what Nihlo said.

Also for completeness:
Portal from The Temple Gardens, Darnassus <=> Rut'theran Village, Teldrassil shore

arith

Post by arith » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 am

So you mean, on a PvP server, if horde win, he alliance players will not be able to fly to that FP, right? If so, I will see how to comment it in map description.

[EDIT]
And regarding to the portal in Tol Barad to lead you back to Stormwind City and Orgrimmar, OK, I see, will add it.

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 am

arith wrote:So you mean, on a PvP server, if horde win, he alliance players will not be able to fly to that FP, right? If so, I will see how to comment it in map description.
I think we have a miscomunication here :)
This isn't a PvP/Non PvP issue. Its just a regular quest where the Alliance eventually lose the fight and go back to Chillwind camp defeated.
Once you finish the quest, you also lose the FP. I think just recollor it to show that its not a normal FP

arith

Post by arith » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 am

Will check again.
My first experience is, while my horde char complete all related quests, the alliance guards will all gone, including the alliance flight master.
But then I switch to my alliance char and visit that place, the alliance flight point is still there.
So I guess I should try using my alliance char to complete all the related quests, and then see if the FP in Andorhal.
This is what you mean, right?

By the way, all the other changes have been made and commit to SVN.

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:19 am

Yep, exactly.
The Alliance has the FP working until you finish the very last quest of the chain.

arith

Post by arith » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 am

OK, only Alliance's FP in Andorhal will be gone once the Thassarian left there.

Celellach

Post by Celellach » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 am

I think this is better worded - "Won't be available once the Battle for Andorhal chain is finished."

arith

Post by arith » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 am

OK, will do, thanks.

arith

Post by arith » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Fixed