Best of luck Dan

Talk about anything you want to.
Cairenn

Best of luck Dan

Post by Cairenn » Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 am

I hope that whatever the medical problem is, it isn't too serious and that you recover quickly. You were a major influence in the AddOn Community and you will be very missed. Hope to meet you again somewhere down the road in another game. Safe travels.

Lothaer

Re: Best of luck Dan

Post by Lothaer » Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 am

Same from me Dan, hope you get better soon, dont worry about Atlas we'll see what we can do.
Titan Team Member.

Nihlo

Post by Nihlo » Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 am

Yes, best wishes from me too. Let us know if there's anything new or something we can do.

btw:
welcome Cairy.

Cairy here, Lothy here, ccknight has got a few posts...atlasmod could be a platform for all the gread mod-admins^^
[color=red]Dan Gilbert[/color] wrote:you're my hero Nihlo

seriously
Sum quod credo

Deployed

Post by Deployed » Sat May 15, 2010 2:52 am

I would just like to take this oportunity to thank you Dan for all the time and effort you have put towards the WoW community as a whole over the past few years. It's a shame that this decision has been made, but more importantly than that, I'm proud that you have been able to make this decision.

It looks like there's a wonderful team of people taking over Atlas, and whilst I'm sure that they never mind having any help from you in the future, there is no obligation, you've already done more than enough. There are very few add-on leads I could ever say that to.

Good luck with your endeavours.